“All our dreams were becoming nightmares.”
Tag Archives: Political correctness
The alphabet people
If something disturbs me, I have a right to say so.
Why you should know about Freddie Gray’s life
Janell Ross’s 12/19/15 WaPo column includes a remarkable statement:
The abbreviated and not at all easy life of Freddie Gray was, to some extent, shaped by Gray’s choices. He was an American and an adult with at least some of the attendant free will that people assume comes with either status.
In the present political climate, I never expected to see such words in print.
Read the article:
Continue reading Why you should know about Freddie Gray’s life
Evangelizing the Sioux?
“For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world,
but that the world through him might be saved.”
07/28/22 — Oglala Sioux Tribe Temporarily Suspends All Christian Missionary Work | Sovereignty I (nativenewsonline.net)
07/25/22 — Christian Mission Ousted from Pine Ridge Indian Reservation after Distribution of Hate Materials | Currents (nativenewsonline.net)
08/02/22 — Pine Ridge officials mandate churches register with Council in new ordinance (argusleader.com)
08/05/22 — Dances with Wolves: Fun Facts from Your Favorite Western Film – Herald Weekly
Woodrow Wilson’s sins
Cancel culture at its best
Headlines about race
Beginning as of the earliest link below, I have, and plan to continue to, attempted in good faith to copy every single headline that appears in my Yahoo! News feed pertinent attitudes toward race.
My hypothesis was that, overwhelmingly, it is only the attitudes of white people towards race, that are studied and reported. The data here below speak for themselves.
The PC war on honesty
Podcast — Contrasts and justice (Part 2)
Choices and inevitability
Contrasts and justice (Part 2)
- Podcast — Contrasts and justice in downtown Baltimore | The Homeless Blogger
- For us | The Homeless Blogger
- Learning curve | The Homeless Blogger
- Starbucks | Search Results | The Homeless Blogger
- McDonald’s #2763 | The Homeless Blogger
- Starbucks Locations Across Five States Closing in July: List (businessinsider.com)Coo
- 6 Starbucks stores across L.A. area permanently close – Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
- A rise in retail crime causing Eddie’s of Mount Vernon to consider closing | WBFF (foxbaltimore.com)
- ‘Lady In The Lake’ Series Halts Production After Extortion Threats – Deadline
Per a different article, this was at 200 Park Avenue.
- The Turtles, “Happy Together”
- George Michael, “Hand to Mouth”