Baltimore’s Premiere Radio Talk Jock Wannabe
Immediate: RADIO. Any position whatsoever, as long as it’s in radio.
Ultimate: Host The William Tell Show (See “My Product,” below.)
Life is difficult — for anyone. The William Tell Show will seek to make life easier — for everyone.
It will be a two-way, call-in talk show focused on current events; a “Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood for adults,” where all people and all points of view are accepted and respected.
We will emphasize conversation. We will:
- Maximize the number of callers on-air, and maximize their on-air time.
- Get folks who normally talk about each other, to talk instead with each other.
- Avoid the tactics that people use to pre-emptively shut down conversation.
Our slogans will include these:
- “Facts are friends.” People dispute opinions, theories, and value judgments (“should” statements). This creates confusion. Facts, in contrast, are indisputable; attention to the facts brings an end to confusion.
- “Enjoy life!” A mere determination to enjoy life can, all by itself, make life much easier.