At age 63, I’ve never before seen such media venom being directed toward any individual as is being spewed toward this boy. I’m not talking about what appears on Twitter, nor what people say whom reporters interview; I’m talking about the conduct of the reporters themselves, much of which has been utterly irresponsible.
In this by-no-means exhaustive list of headlines, I will try to put the most important item first. Aside from that, this list is in no particular order.
– I Failed the Covington Catholic Test
– Analysis: What the video from the incident at the Indigenous Peoples March tell us about what happened
– The Media Botched the Covington Catholic Story
– National Review Pulls Article Saying Covington Students ‘Might as Well Have Just Spit on the Cross’
– The MAGA Teen’s Today Show Interview Was an Embarrassment
– Covington Catholic Student Hired PR Firm Co-Founded by Mitch McConnell’s Former Aide
– Covington Catholic student Nicholas Sandmann on Today Show: ‘People judged me based off one expression’
– Twitter suspends account linked to boosting MAGA teens controversy
– Nathan Phillips: Native American Activist Accuses Nicholas Sandmann of Being ‘Coached’ for Today Sit-Down
– NBC Slammed For MAGA Teen Interview
– ‘Black Muslims’ to blame for high school students’ confrontation with Native American man, mother claims – The comments are really interesting, especially in light of “The media botched …,” linked to above.
– Nathan Phillips’ Today Show Interview Wasn’t a Feel-Good Story at All
1 thought on “Nick Sandmann”